Thursday, January 27, 2011

MUSICals!

T-BIRDS! ORPHANS! EGYPTIANS! OH MY!


So I LOVE Musicals! I don't know what it is about them - maybe it's the fact that they are full of music - but I've been in love with musicals since I was like 5 and saw Cats... okay, so I fell asleep that first time, but really, I do love musicals!


My favorites, you ask?
Why, that's a great question!

1) Aida        2) Phantom of the Opera

3) Les Miserables     4)Grease

5) West Side Story 

6) Beauty and the Beast (the live version and the Disney movie) 

 7) Moulin Rouge8) Wicked

9) Annie    10) Grease 2

Favorite song from each?
1) Aida: My Strongest Suit / The Gods Love Nubia / A Step Too Far / Written in the Stars
2) Les Miserables: I Dreamed A Dream / A Little Fall of Rain / On My Own
3) Phantom of the Opera: Think Of Me / Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again 
4) Grease: You're the One That I Want / Summer Nights
5) West Side Story: Somewhere / America / Officer Krupke 
6) Beauty and the Beast: Beauty and the Beast / Be Our Guest / Home
7) Moulin Rouge: Come What May / Your Song
8) Wicked: Not That Girl / Loathing-What Is This Feeling? / Defying Gravity
9) Annie: Tomorrow / It's a Hard-Knock Life / Maybe / I Don't Need Anything But You
10) Grease 2: Cool Rider / Back To School Again / Prowlin' / We'll Be Together

Is it just me, or is every Disney movie a musical?? 
Well, ya know what? I'm totally okay with that!

Tell me about it, Stud...

No comments:

Post a Comment